First Dental Appointment Merrick NY
Welcome to one of the top dental offices in Merrick, NY!
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please print and fill out the Patient Registration Forms and bring them in with you.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- Patient Registration
- First Visit
- Financial Policy
- Sedation Dentistry
- Smile Gallery
- Meet Dr. Ana M. Triliouris
- Meet Dr. Eun Mi Lee
Ready For a More Beautiful Smile?
Contact us today with any questions or to schedule your appointment!